ROSA community faces on ROSA official blog

English-speaking forum for talkers =)
Ответить
ДроноваЮ
Operating system: Ubuntu/ROSA

ROSA community faces on ROSA official blog

Сообщение ДроноваЮ » 20 дек 2012, 16:50

Hello friends,
we are planning to make a blogpost about our community members. For sure there will be named and thanked such active members like NicCo and rugyada, also sylvainsjc, josy1982, viking, symbianflo. Andrey Bondrov (aka Pulfer) also suggested emuse, gvm, dago68 and Mario Moles, they are workingh mostly with packages and in the cooker.
So the question is -- which is the best form to present and characterize (briefly) each communty member? A good way could be that every one of you would write 5-10 words about yourself, like who you are (a student, a coder etc) how did you start using Linux and why ROSA? :) Or whatever information you would like to share about yourselves. REALLY-REALLY cool would be to see the real faces of you, meaning the photos. But of cource, this is 100% voluntary.
So what do you think?
ps -- going to cross-post this to rosa-devel@, too.

josy1982

Re: ROSA community faces on ROSA official blog

Сообщение josy1982 » 22 дек 2012, 00:07

Hi,

my real name is Jovan Spasojevic. I live in Germany / Frankfurt at the Main. Last I was active as a businessman for office communication. I deal with Linux for more then 14 years. I was involved in different Open Source projects, however, mostly in the background. I worked as ambassador for the fedoraproject. So however i am on with rosa linux i am use it as my primary operating system i like the innovation of rosa linux and the pimped kde desktop i like it so much. I also started rosauser.de wich is a german community site. I think this is enough about me. And don't to forget i am 30 years old.

Ответить

Вернуться в «Off the wall»