[solved]Wiki Articles

English-speaking forum for talkers =)
Ответить
Majestic

[solved]Wiki Articles

Сообщение Majestic » 03 июл 2013, 10:55

Hi all...

I want to see what is in Wiki in a page or link... When i entered, i couldnt find a list of index, maybe it was my mistake but if there was a list of index page at the welcome page of wiki (for exam installing flash and java links were great), it would be great.

Time to time i want to enter and wanna see if there is something usefull... Is there a page/link like this or can it be done an index for all topics in wiki?

Thank you.
Последний раз редактировалось Majestic 18 дек 2013, 10:48, всего редактировалось 1 раз.
Think twice before giving a decide...

Majestic

Re: Wiki Articles

Сообщение Majestic » 23 окт 2013, 11:58

Any offer????

Majestic

Re: Wiki Articles

Сообщение Majestic » 18 дек 2013, 10:48

I can see that section now.

Thank you.

sanwal
Operating system: DELL

Re: [solved]Wiki Articles

Сообщение sanwal » 11 окт 2014, 09:21

I want to see what is in Wiki in a page or link... When i entered, i couldnt find a list of index, maybe it was my mistake but if there was a list of index page at the welcome page of wiki (for exam installing flash and java links were great), it would be great.I want to see what is in Wiki in a page or link... When i entered, i couldnt find a list of index, maybe it was my mistake but if there was a list of index page at the welcome page of wiki (for exam installing flash and java links were great), it would be great.I want to see what is in Wiki in a page or link... When i entered, i couldnt find a list of index, maybe it was my mistake but if there was a list of index page at the welcome page of wiki (for exam installing flash and java links were great), it would be great.I want to see what is in Wiki in a page or link... When i entered, i couldnt find a list of index, maybe it was my mistake but if there was a list of index page at the welcome page of wiki (for exam installing flash and java links were great), it would be great.I want to see what is in Wiki in a page or link... When i entered, i couldnt find a list of index, maybe it was my mistake but if there was a list of index page at the welcome page of wiki (for exam installing flash and java links were great), it would be great. :evil: :beer: :cry: :P :x
We are the pioneers in providing 642-874 dumps and Isaca tutorials with 100% exam .

Ответить

Вернуться в «Off the wall»