Video Problem

Ответить
kuvanito
Operating system: windows 10

Video Problem

Сообщение kuvanito » 30 янв 2016, 18:14

running rosa live on my machine looks kind of ugly,some parts and grayed out or have like horizontal lines, maybe my video card is not good enough for rosa and needs more power or better machines,my pc specs are: cpu intel core 2 quad Q8200 @ 2.33ghz with 6gb of ram DDR2 and my video is intel G33/G31 express chipset family. any help will be appreciated. thank you.

euspectre
Operating system: Linux в разных вариантах

Video Problem

Сообщение euspectre » 08 фев 2016, 10:54

kuvanito писал(а):running rosa live on my machine looks kind of ugly,some parts and grayed out or have like horizontal lines, maybe my video card is not good enough for rosa and needs more power or better machines,my pc specs are: cpu intel core 2 quad Q8200 @ 2.33ghz with 6gb of ram DDR2 and my video is intel G33/G31 express chipset family. any help will be appreciated. thank you.
Could you load ROSA in Live mode on that system once again, check that these graphics problems are still there and then upload the details about the hardware and the system logs to us?

hw-probe tool is a convenient way to collect and upload the data we need. See viewtopic.php?f=30&t=5700.

Ответить

Вернуться в «Desktop»