[solved]installing and updating system problem -repos-

Ответить
Majestic

[solved]installing and updating system problem -repos-

Сообщение Majestic » 16 июн 2013, 03:21

Hi everyone.

As showed on here how to add repositories by konsole, i added the repos on this link.

Unfourtunately, i couldn't get any updates nor find programs to install (such media players, communication tools, etc). I checked keys, i don't know which are correct or not but i couldnt see in Contrib update section and wanted to add, offered me which was on others' in: Repo Team <alex.burm.... etc

I made a while search on net and on forums but i could find such links above and i cant update nor install...

So, can you tell me which commands in order (detailed as adding repos link, exactly what should i write, etc) i should give to Konsole to fix this update/installation program issue?

Thank you.
Последний раз редактировалось Majestic 17 июн 2013, 01:57, всего редактировалось 1 раз.
Think twice before giving a decide...

Majestic

Re: installing and updating system problem -repos-

Сообщение Majestic » 16 июн 2013, 19:07

i used this page to add media and i could add restricted and MIB medias... But unfourtunately i couldnt add main repo...

Can you pls help me what i should to do to have new programs in my system???

Thank you.

akdengi

Сообщение akdengi » 16 июн 2013, 21:55

You do not need add repos, like main, contrib, non-free, restricted manually - only MIB if you want.

For adding repos run drakrpm-edit-media (Or select Add media in KDE Control Center) and simple press button Add

Majestic

Сообщение Majestic » 17 июн 2013, 01:56

Hi.

I solved this issue so:

Код: Выделить всё

su
urpmi.addmedia --distrib ftp://ftp.yandex.ru/rosa/rosa2012.1/repository/i586/
As wiki article told, adding media for distrubiton, i have missed a little detail such as choosing right path for my distro (as im using i586-32bit-, i havent choosed the right path...

Topic can be closed, i have fully updated pc and working quite well...

Thank you.

Ответить

Вернуться в «Desktop»